ADSM-L

ADSM 3.1 and Novell Netware 4.1

2015-10-04 17:57:46
Subject: ADSM 3.1 and Novell Netware 4.1
From: owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU at SMTP
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 6/16/98 4:26PM
What command are you using?

A Q Vol will only show you the volumes

A Q Backup will show you the actual files - check the manual for the Help for
the syntax.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU at SMTP
Date:    6/16/98 4:26 PM

Hello all,
I am trying to backup Novell Netware servers using ADSM V3.1. The backups
seem to run OK and I can see all the details of the files and directories
going across the Novell servers console as the backup is running.
The problem I am having is when I query the ADSM filespaces on the servers I
am backing up, all I see are the volumes names, and none of the details. I am
using the WIN95 Admin GUI to run the queries. Has anyone out there seen this
problem. Thanks in advance.

Sam Mauro
Sr. Systems Programmer
Quaker State Corporation