ADSM-L

Problems with ADSM and Novell 3.11

1998-06-16 14:11:20
Subject: Problems with ADSM and Novell 3.11
From: Scott Meissner <SMeissner1 AT AOL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 14:11:20 EDT
According to ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager  Novell Netware Client -
Readme file:

"Netware 3.11 system hangs when performing a backup.  This is a known problem
with Novell Netware, incident #1370955."

I have ADSM installed on a 3.12 server and backups are executed properly.  I
am about to install it on a test system that is running 3.11.  Does anyone
know if this is going to be an issue?  I will be updating the NLMs specified
in the docs, but I wanted to see if anyone has experienced any problems prior
to my discovering them.

Thanks,

Scott M