ADSM-L

Re: NT restore boot diskette

1998-06-16 12:04:34
Subject: Re: NT restore boot diskette
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 12:04:34 -0400
Hello,

"Disk Image Dump and Restore" is part of the DRM feature. DRM is purchased
separately from the regular ADSM product.

The Disk Image Dump and Restore manual is available in electronic format on the
ADSM web site, http://www.ibm.com/storage/adsm.

From the ADSM web site:

Click on "Documents"
Click on "Product manuals"
Click on "ADSM Version 3 DRM Stand-alone Disk Image Dump and Restore"

This will take you to a line item for the manual which can be downloaded in
PDF, HTML, or BookManager format.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 06/16/98 08:40:09 AM