ADSM-L

Re: NT restore boot diskette

1998-06-16 11:36:12
Subject: Re: NT restore boot diskette
From: Larry Chisesi <lchisesi AT COCOMP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:36:12 -0600
2 things to check:

1.  A draft of a red book on bare metal restore for NT servers as well
    as WIN 95 boxes.  I found these by going to "Manuals" on the ADSM
page
    of IBM's WEB page

2.  A product called Replica from Stack.   Web site is www.stac.com
     IBM and Stack announced an agreement in the spring, and that is
what
     the hipsters in the IBM mag might be talking about

Larry Chisesi
Technical Support Group
Co Comp, Inc.