ADSM-L

Re: V3.1.1.3 for AIX

1998-06-15 13:47:46
Subject: Re: V3.1.1.3 for AIX
From: Denver UNIX Support <Denver_UNIX_Support AT JDEDWARDS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 11:47:46 -0600
Hi Thierry,

This patch updates /etc/inittab with an API entry that controls the
connection between acsls (StorageTek's Library Manager) and adsm.  We
happened to already be using the API created by OpenMicrosystems and adding
the patch is what caused all of the problems. After removing the daemon we
recovered from the problems. To answer your question, I do not feel IBM's
API is necessary.