ADSM-L

Re: ANS4312E

1998-06-10 14:10:54
Subject: Re: ANS4312E
From: Jackie Balboni <JBALBONI AT OCEANSPRAY DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 14:10:54 -0400
Have you checked your storage pools on disk and is there ample space , if not
is ADSM trying tp migrate to tape

>>> Michelle Duncan <micki AT SYNOPSYS DOT COM> 06/10 1:46 PM >>>
Quick newbie question...

I'm running ADSM v2 on AIX v4.  Just within the last week I've gotten
these messages on practically all the nodes associated with this
machine:

ANS4118I Waiting for mount of offline media.
ANS4312E Server media mount not possible

Even though the policy is set to go directly to a diskpool instead
of a tape pool.  However - the activity log shows that its looking
for the mount of a tape.

Color me confused...

        -Michelle Duncan
         micki AT synopsys DOT com