ADSM-L

Re: ADSM vs Legato vs SCH

1998-06-08 14:16:24
Subject: Re: ADSM vs Legato vs SCH
From: "Hipolito Fierro, Jr" <polo AT NMCOURTS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 12:16:24 -0600
I'd say that's pretty big. Do you know what kind of data that is? Files,
file spaces, databases... I don't think ADSM has a limit itself aside from
the media you choose. I think Informix has a limit... but Informix claims it
doesn't. I would be curious to see what the largested Informix database is
getting backed up.

polo :-)