ADSM-L

Re: Include - exclude during archive

1998-06-08 14:12:39
Subject: Re: Include - exclude during archive
From: Riccardo Corona <rcorona AT ESOC.ESA DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 19:12:39 +0100
Thanks Lothar.
 This is what  I would like to do: avoid this file ( /etc/ibmatl.pid )
being  archived with ADSM.
This file is used by the lmcp daemon which controls our IBM 3494 Robot. I
know it's totally unusefull but how do I  exclude it during an Archive?

Ciao

Lothar Guthmann <ltg AT GOME5.PHYSIK.UNI-BREMEN DOT DE> on 08/06/98 16:58:07