ADSM-L

Re: reclamation question

1998-06-06 03:45:12
Subject: Re: reclamation question
From: Sheelagh Treweek <sheelagh.treweek AT COMPUTING-SERVICES.OXFORD.AC DOT UK>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 08:45:12 +0100
To all who would like the behaviour of reclamation changed to support
multiple concurrent streams, I urge you to go via your sales/account
team or Guide/Share group and add your vote to the Design Change Request
that is already queued ...  I'll try and find out what the relevant DCR
number is and post to the list.

Thanks, Sheelagh
Sheelagh Treweek                         Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac
DOT uk
Sheelagh Treweek                         Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac
DOT uk
Oxford University Computing Services     Tel:   +44 (0)1865 273205
13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN, UK     Fax:   +44 (0)1865 273275