ADSM-L

Re: ADSM v3.10, AIX 4.1.5 and Informix 7.22.UC2

1998-06-05 04:21:26
Subject: Re: ADSM v3.10, AIX 4.1.5 and Informix 7.22.UC2
From: Lee Bochicchio <leeb AT SINGLEPOINTSOLUTIONS.CO DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 09:21:26 +0100
Another thought just struck me,

I am reliably informed (both IBM and Informix) that ON-bar restores will not
work *at all* if the VirtualNodeName parameter appears in your dsm.opt
file.  I believe that a fix is available (from IBM I think).  Sorry I can't
be more specific, but my information is second-hand (we don't use
VirtualNodeName).

Lee Bochicchio (leeb AT singlepointsolutions.co DOT uk)
Systems Admin