ADSM-L

Re: ADSM vs Legato vs SCH

1998-06-04 13:20:02
Subject: Re: ADSM vs Legato vs SCH
From: "Stidd, Sharon" <SStidd AT ALLDATA DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 13:20:02 -0400
The database is currently about 300GB but is expected to grow to 600GB.
I resides on raw volumes.  Therefore, an API is required since we cannot
dump the database to a filesystem to back it up because it is so large.
The problem lies in the fact that it is on an SGI platform. ADSM's
connect agent is not available on SGI/IRIX.

Sharon Stidd

Client/Server Administrator
Alliance Data Systems
800 Tech Center Drive