ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:57:45
Perhaps you could just do an incremental backup, and then, at the
erver,  do a "q filespace" or a "q content" for your node, to see if the
server really has all your files.
Or maybe the "problems" with your server preclude that....

But I think the only backup options are either "INC" or "SELECTIVE", and
INC means "Full incremental".   Maybe it's a semantics problem - they
say Full when they mean Full incremental.