ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:57:45
The migrated file is not the same as the backed-up file.   The backup
version may indeed expire and be deleted;  however, the migrated version
lives in a different place in ADSM storage, and stays there until
somebody deletes the file off the client, at which point reconciliation
will delete the migrated version.