ADSM-L

Re: Reconstruction of Aggregates

1998-06-03 17:16:43
Subject: Re: Reconstruction of Aggregates
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 14:16:43 -0700
John: There is a new PTF out that contains the audit reclaim utilities.
Included in readmes is the documentation that explains the aggrigate
reclimation problem, and fixes it.
The temporary fix for the problem was to disable aggrigate
reconstruction,
and this is what generates the mesage you are getting.