ADSM-L

Backup question

1998-06-03 11:47:56
Subject: Backup question
From: Marita Gonsalves <marita_gonsalves AT CARYACADEMY.PVT.K12.NC DOT US>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 11:47:56 -0400
Is there a way to do a FULL backup on a client?  The client in question is a
NT 4.0 server and is on the ADSM schedule to be backed up.  We are having
some problems with the server and want to implement a hot fix - it was
recommended that we do a FULL backup before we implement the fix.

I checked the manuals and couldn't find anything about running a full backup
on the fly.  There isn't an option in the GUI backup/archive client to do a
full....Any suggestions as to how this can be done would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Marita Gonsalves
Information Systems Consultant - CA