ADSM-L

Re: ADSM vs Legato

1998-06-03 10:46:19
Subject: Re: ADSM vs Legato
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 09:46:19 -0500
Thanks David,    IBM or anyone, does ADSM support the ACSLS attachment?

David Chapa-WLDC18T <David_Chapa-WLDC18T AT css.mot DOT com> on 06/03/98
09:41:51
AM

To:   Julie Phinney/Green Bay/Humana
cc:

Julie-
the only way to communicate to an STK silo that is shared with a
mainframe is via their ACSLS, which is a control station for the silo.
The ACSLS manages the requests for mounts of tapes from the various
sources, mainframe, Legato Networker and Veritas NetBackup to name a
few.  If ADSM will support the ACSLS attachment, it should work as well.

-David
David Chapa                                   OnSite with Motorola
David Chapa                                   OnSite with Motorola
Consulting Practice Manger                         (847) 523-1979
DataStaff, Inc
Schaumburg, IL
(847) 413-1144
david AT chapa DOT com