ADSM-L

Re: HSM FOR NT

1998-06-02 11:46:26
Subject: Re: HSM FOR NT
From: Thierry ITTY <thierry.itty AT BESANCON DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 17:46:26 +0200
>Eastman  Software has an HSM for NT product called OPEN/stor being replaced
>by Advanced Storage
>   for Windows NT(y2k compliant). Is there someone out there fimiliar with
>the OPEN/stor that I could talk to
>    and if possible in the Central Wisconsin Area that I might visit for
>Demo. I sure would like any information
>    available from a user environment. my phone number is 715-422-3811
>Central Time Hours 07:00 to 16:00
>    If you call and I dont answer please use our operator and have me paged
>(I am Operations Team Ldr and
>    dont sit at my desk all the time) Thanks in advance for any and all
>information.

Hi Mike,

I had the same need, and I've been told a "native nt hsm client" should be
soon available from IBM or Microsoft (3Q98). We decided to wait for it. I'm
interested in any sounds about that.
Mes idees n'engagent que moi (vieux proverbe du Net)

Thierry ITTY
eMail : Thierry.Itty AT Besancon DOT org               FRANCE