ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:57:45
On NT I made a second instance of the scheduler,  I had to copy a file or two
from the baclient dir into my Agentln (I'm using the Lotus Notes agent) and
changed dsm.opt in my Agentln directory to identify a new node name.  On the
server I created a new schedule that ran a command to execute the agent with the
appropriate command line (using a fully qualified path to the agent).  I also
use a '>' pipe symbol to pipe the output to a log so I can keep tabs on the
agent.

--
Steffan Rhoads
Steffan Rhoads