ADSM-L

WIN 95 client minimized

2015-10-04 17:58:05
Subject: WIN 95 client minimized
From: owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU at SMTP
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 5/28/98 7:28AM
I assume you are talking about the Scheduler in Win95?

Yes, there is.  Go to the properties box for the shortcut that starts the
scheduler, and on the Shortcut tab, there is a window entitled "run".  One of
the options in this window is "minimized".  Select this, close the properties
book, and then start the scheduler.  It should now only show up on the task
bar.  And of course, you can click on the task bar icon, and show the regular
window.....

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU at SMTP
Date:    5/28/98 7:28 AM

Hi all,
there is a way to launch the client on a Win 95 machine without see the
minimized window?
Instead I would see it in the right hand side of the task bar only: is
it possible?

TIA

Good ADSMing,
--