ADSM-L

Selective Backup

1998-05-28 08:22:00
Subject: Selective Backup
From: "Hensel, Matthias" <Matthias.Hensel AT SCHERING DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 14:22:00 +0200
     Hello,

     we have encountered a procblem when performing a selective backup
on a
     Solaris client (Solaris 2.5.1) with ADSM v3.0.1 and AIX ADSM-Server

     2.1.5.18.

     We issued a selective backup with the parameter subdir=yes, but
this
     was ignored so no subdirectories were saved.

     Does anyone know this problem, or perhaps its solution?

     Matthias Hensel

     The opinions expressed above are solely those of the author
     and are not necessarily those of the Schering AG

     NAME:  Matthias Hensel              ADDRESS: Schering AG
     EMAIL: matthias.hensel AT schering DOT de           ZI-Rechnersysteme
     PHONE  +49-30-468-12081                      D-13342 Berlin
     FAX:   +49-30-468-92081                      Germany