ADSM-L

ADSM v3 Client Question

1998-05-27 14:09:17
Subject: ADSM v3 Client Question
From: "Gretchen L. Thiele" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 14:09:17 EDT
Hi List -

Now that I've gotten all of my servers up to v2, I've started to
play around with the v3 clients. One of the nice features of the
v2 clients was the information about the last good backup for
each filespace in the lower window of the first ADSM screen (all
clients). The version 3 clients either don't have this information
or it's somewhere that (at least to me) isn't obvious.

Does anyone know how the clients can tell when their last
successful backup was with the v3 client?

Gretchen Thiele
Princeton University