ADSM-L

Re: Problems with ADSM not detecting directories - Solaris 2

1998-05-21 17:08:31
Subject: Re: Problems with ADSM not detecting directories - Solaris 2
From: Michael Richard <Michael_Richard AT COMPUWARE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 16:08:31 EST
     I just have some help with this and the dir. of the files I was
     testing was /export/home/id1 and it was owned by id1. By the GUI and
     command line we could not back this dir up, it would not be found. So
     we tried a copy as root of the /export/home/id1 to /export/home/test1,
     this way the dir /export/home/test1 was owned by root and it was found
     and we were able to back it up. This is still a major bug but does
     this shed some light on the other business's with this prob.

     Michael Richard Jr.
     Enterprise Storage Admin.
     Compuware
     The views expressed above are not that of any company or business I
     work for, but are just my own.