ADSM-L

Re: ADSM/DFS experience

1998-05-19 03:23:04
Subject: Re: ADSM/DFS experience
From: Alexander Verkooyen <alexander AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 09:23:04 +0200
On 18-May-98 Larry Rudsinski wrote:
> I have been getting email from ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU for about two weeks
> now, and out of the 300 or so email messages only a few said anything about
> ADSM/DFS. We are looking for anyone who has had experience with backing up
> DFS filesets.
> Thanks!!
> Larry Rudsinski

We are using ADSM to backup our DFS filesets for 3 weeks
now. We had some initial configuration problems (due to the fact
that I didn't know exactly what I was doing at the time).

There are still some problems we haven't solved yet, like configuring a
second Tape Coordinator Machine in combination with a ADSM V2 client.

Like I said, I have only 3 weeks of experience, but if you have any questions
email them or send them to the list and maybe I can give you an answer!

Regards,

Alexander

Alexander Verkooijen                SARA
Alexander Verkooijen                SARA
Systems Programmer                  Academic Computing
alexander AT sara DOT nl                   Services Amsterdam