ADSM-L

Re: Migrate Enhanced ADSM 2.1.15 to ADSM V3 with ACSLS 5.2

1998-05-18 14:31:34
Subject: Re: Migrate Enhanced ADSM 2.1.15 to ADSM V3 with ACSLS 5.2
From: Vikas Chawla <Vikas_Chawla%MCKINSEY-EXTERNAL AT MCKINSEY DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 14:31:34 -0400
Hi,

Yes we just upgraded from 2.1.0.13 on AIX 4.1.5 using STK 9710 and ACSLS
5.2 to V3.1.1.2

There are number of things you should be aware of

1. Make sure that you have at least version 3.1.1.1.
2. The current version of dsmserv does not support more that drive number
3.  Therefore to support more than four drives
you will need to download a patched version of dsmserv called
dsmserv_maxdrv just to define the drives and then run the original version.

In case you need some other help you can call me at 212 415 1959

Thanxs

Vikas