ADSM-L

Re: SQL Agent and NT Sched Service

1998-05-18 11:28:38
Subject: Re: SQL Agent and NT Sched Service
From: Mike Martin <mjm AT BHSET DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 11:28:38 -0400
Hi René,

We have an extra node defined for the Agent, but both nodes
for the NT server are trying to perform normal ADSM incremental
backups.  How does this second node know to utilize the Connect agent backup
software as opposed to the Win32 client
software when the NT Service kicks in a backup?

Thanks.
Mike Martin

>>> "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM> 05/18
>>> 10:07 AM >>>
Hello,
if it is like the Connect Agent for Exchange, you have to define a
extra-node for the agent and then schedule a command for this node.
Regards,

René Lambelet - (3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com