ADSM-L

[no subject]

1998-05-14 11:49:08
From: Larry Blaskowski <LBlaskowski AT OTPCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 10:49:08 -0500
We are new to ADSM and we purchased the ADSM version 3.

We would like to backup our Windows 95 PCs.  So far the documentation
that I found on automatically scheduling Win95 backups would be for the
PC user to be running the Scheduler on the Windows 95 Task Bar and DOS
window.  We would like to backup the PCs in the evening when most
employees have left for the day.  The problem I see is the user would
logoff or shut down the Scheduler before leaving for the day.

Is there a method similar to the Services method for NT to backup the
Win95 PC in a logged off state ?

Thanks in advance.

Larry Blaskowski