ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:58:04

Hello Michael and  Reinhold,

We have the same problem with HPFS386. We have
OS390 ADSM Server 3.1.0.2.
* What i am interested in is if there is any IBM OS/2 client
  developper reading ADSM-L??? *
I will repost my message from the beginning of may:

>The latest available OS/2 client V3.1.03 seems to have the same problem
with Warp Server
>like the V3.1.01 client although this problem is said to be fixed with PTF
IP 21293 (see readme
>file in the 0.3 level client: ip19752 section).  During an incremental
backup you get again the
>ANE4007E message for directories: Access to object C:\...\dir is denied.
If you try to restore
>such a directory you will get the error message ANE4029E: unable to build
a directory path:
>a file exists with the same name as a directory. The only difference
between level 0.1 and
>level 0.3 is that you are now able to see and select subdirectories in the
GUI backup/archive
>client (what a great progress...). So the only "solution" is going back to
version 2.1.0.8 client.
>Who can help? Thank you

Regards
Michael
Michael Hartmann
Michael Hartmann
System development/DBA
Bankhaus Trinkaus & Burkhardt
Koenigsallee 21-23     40212 Duesseldorf    Germany
Phone: ++49 +211-910 2364
Email: michael_hartmann AT trinkaus DOT de
                                         _____
 Der Austausch von Nachrichten mit Trinkaus & Burkhardt via E-Mail dient
ausschliesslich Informationszwecken. Rechtsgeschaeftliche Erklaerungen
duerfen ueber dieses Medium nicht ausgetauscht werden.

Correspondence with Trinkaus & Burkhardt via e-mail is only for information
purposes. This medium is not to be used for the exchange of legally-binding
communications.