ADSM-L

Re: dms.opt - option ERRORLOGRETENTION

1998-05-12 07:34:35
Subject: Re: dms.opt - option ERRORLOGRETENTION
From: "Rushton, John D" <john.d.rushton AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 07:34:35 -0400
Guy,
The errorlogretention parameter has been changed to be a dsm.sys parameter
rather than an dsm.opt parameter.   Just delete it from the default dsm.opt
and add it to dsm.sys.   If your users have their own dsm.opt files, spread
the word out to delete this statement from their dsm.opt files as well.
John Rushton
Lockheed Martin M&DS