ADSM-L

Re: V3 Reclamation

1998-05-01 17:59:10
Subject: Re: V3 Reclamation
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 07:59:10 +1000
Hi Cheri,

The last part of the fix to this problem, the audit utilities, are in a
PTF that was put onto IBM's ftp server 2 days back. I have copied it
across and read the release notes, but haven't installed it yet. For
those who did not upgrade to V3 until after reclaimation was disabled,
it should be a pretty quick and easy process.

Trevor