ADSM-L

Re: Solaris2.6 version 3 pkgadd prb

1998-04-30 13:18:42
Subject: Re: Solaris2.6 version 3 pkgadd prb
From: Bruce Huang <brucelee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 13:18:42 -0400
First, I would make sure the sunadsm.pkg file is in the /home/id directory.
Second, if the file is there, then make sure the permissions allow for reading
of the file.  I just downloaded the package and followed the instructions,
except I issued,

pkgadd -d ./sunadsm.pkg

and I received the packages to be installed.

 ADSM-L @ VM.MARIST.EDU
 04/30/98 10:01 AM