ADSM-L

Netware 4.11 Bare Metal Restore?

1998-04-29 14:23:47
Subject: Netware 4.11 Bare Metal Restore?
From: Neal Lauver <neal AT NS.PCAO.CO.PIMA.AZ DOT US>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 11:23:47 -0700
Does anyone out there have an updated procedure list for creating bare metal
restore diskettes for a Netware 4.11 server?  I have the "ADSM Client Disaster
Recovery:  Bare Metal Restore" redbook, but the procedure listed is for Netware
4.1 and many of the files listed don't seem to exist on a 4.11 server.

Also, if anyone could tell me where I could locate  the "ADSM Novell Directory
Services (NDS) Backup and Restore Guide" by Jim Smith that is referenced in the
redbook, I would really appreciate it.  This document is supposed to provide
information for restoring the NDS in a multiple server environment.

Thanks in advance,

Neal Lauver
Pima County Attorney's Office