ADSM-L

Re: Exchange client error

1998-04-24 15:52:06
Subject: Re: Exchange client error
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 15:52:06 -0400
Gail,

Sherry is correct.  You must login as the Exchange
Site Service Account in order to perform backups.
This is documented in the Installation and User's Guide.
We are currently looking into a way to possibly remove this
restriction but we don't have anything yet.

For now, logon as the Exchange Site Services Account.
Thanks.

Del Hoobler
ADSM Agent Development