ADSM-L

ADSMConnect for Notes on WIN NT

1998-04-23 23:25:25
Subject: ADSMConnect for Notes on WIN NT
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 22:25:25 -0500
Hi all,   I tried these questions earlier,  I thought I'd throw them out
again and see if I get any hits..
My questions are on the ADSMConnect agent for Lotus Notes on Win NT.
1.  Does LOG.DSM grow forever?  How are people pruning it?
2. If we wanted the Notes server is to remain up during the scheduled
backup, does this mean we can't use the ADSM Scheduler, we must instead use
the Notes scheduler?  How are you all doing it, online or offline?
3. I specified  PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE in the DSM.OPT.
Then, I went to the Notes Console and issued LOAD DSMNOTES INCR * and it
said I needed to specify a password.     When I set up a schedule, will I
need to provide the password?
4. If we install the ADSMConnect agent, then upgrade Notes to 4.6    do we
have to go back and do anything to the Connect agent?
Thanks!!!
Julie
JPHINNEY AT HUMANA DOT COM