ADSM-L

Re: Re[2]: Copy Tapes

1998-04-23 14:16:20
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Copy Tapes
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 13:16:20 -0500
This is true except when the tapes in question are in a copy storage
pool and are moved offsite.  Then you've got 1 full tape and 1 filling
tape, but the filling tape can't be used again for another backup
because it's offsite.  I guess it depends on your procedures for moving
tapes offsite -- whether you do it right away or wait until they're
full.

Tina