ADSM-L

Re: API for SGI

1998-04-21 18:38:46
Subject: Re: API for SGI
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 18:38:46 -0400
Hello Sharon,

Unfortunately my news is what you don't want to hear: There is no ADSM X/Open
API for SGI IRIX. At this time I do not know if/when it will happen. If you
need this function, then I would recommend opening a formal requirement through
your local IBM account team.

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 04/17/98 07:42:25 AM