ADSM-L

Re: Error by archiving on NT client - TransWin32RC()

1998-04-20 07:58:15
Subject: Re: Error by archiving on NT client - TransWin32RC()
From: Eric van Loon <evanloon AT KLM DOT NL>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 13:58:15 +0200
Hi Rene,
It looks like one of your applications is locking the file. I see the same
when one of my users hasn't logged off and has Inbox running. I get the
same error for the file mailbox.pst. The application (in this case Inbox)
has opened the file and locked it so no other application can open it.
There is no other way to fix this than to stop the application which has
the file locked. You can also check if the application really needs the
file DecAM.log for recovery. If it's mainly for logging, you could decide
to exclude this file from the backup to prevent these errors.
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon