ADSM-L

Re: Space Reclamation problem

1998-04-16 18:19:15
Subject: Re: Space Reclamation problem
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 15:19:15 -0700
Is there a reason why neither the APAR database nor the FixDist
database does not contain a reference to APAR12370? I am unable
to find it in either location.

 -- Tom

"It's a dog eat dog world,                Thomas A. La Porte
 and I'm wearing milkbone underwear."     DreamWorks SKG
              - Norm Peterson             <tlaporte AT anim.dreamworks DOT com>