ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:59:02
The EBU-503 message say the this error occured because of previous
errors.  The previous error is EBU-7111: Sbtinit: System error on
04/15/1998 00:02:49 [ 23224 : britcon ]. I have been doing Hot Backups
for some time and near the end of the job where "Starting ARCHIVELOG
file job building:",  the error happened.  I can not register the
database or backup. Each time I get message "Error calling sbtinit for
tape management software".  Any other suggestions.

Larry