ADSM-L

Re: Backup schedules via API code gives FAILED status - even

1998-04-15 11:28:27
Subject: Re: Backup schedules via API code gives FAILED status - even
From: Rejean Larivee <rlarivee AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:28:27 -0400
Hello,
this is a known problem. See apar IX74506. This error occurs for both
V2 and V3 servers & clients.

Rejean Larivee
Rejean Larivee
ADSM Level 2 Support

---------------------- Forwarded by Rejean Larivee/Quebec/IBM on 04/15/98 09:25
98 09:25
AM ---------------------------

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 04/15/98 10:03:55 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Hi Campbell!
Yes, I see this too every day. I have got a Sun client on which a script is
executed through the ADSM Scheduler every night and I see the same: the
event has the status FAILED and the client log indicates a successful
backup. I did a test restore and it was successful too, so I wouldn't worry
about this, I think it's a 'feature'.
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon