ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:59:02
Hi All

    We are successfully backing up several of our servers using the scheduled
backup that the server initiates. The procedure we have been following is to
define client nodes and associate them with the appropriate schedule.

    This has been manageable for the 20 or so servers that we have at the data
center. However, we wish to extend this to over 700 remote users and it is
highly labor-intensive to do the abovementioned steps for each client node.

    Question:

    o What is the easiest way to accomplish this? I presume one can write a
script containing the commands that do all these.

    o Is there a way to wild card the nodenames and associate them with the
schedules?

    Thanks.

Ravi