ADSM-L

Re: STK9714 Labeling Tapes

1998-04-15 05:19:40
Subject: Re: STK9714 Labeling Tapes
From: "Boireau, Eric (MED-Cap Gemini)" <BOIREER AT EUROMSX.GEMSE DOT FR>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:19:40 +0200
I had some problem with automatic labeling tape. I library mount tape
then I have got an I/O error. Then I can manually label tape. I had to
eject manually tape. I know there is an issue with a value on STK9714
(FastLoad). Someone says that you have to put it Disable. On my
configuration it was disable I put it enable it works now.

ADSM NT 3.1.0.2 NT4 SP3 STK9714 4xDLT7000
I had another problem of I/O Library Error. Last weeks I shutdown (power
off) the server, then I perform a IPL of STK9714. Then I power on the
Server. It seems to works now.