ADSM-L

INFORMIX ONBAR backups via ADSM API V3.1.1

1998-04-14 14:00:37
Subject: INFORMIX ONBAR backups via ADSM API V3.1.1
From: Campbell Esplin <Campbell AT KINGSLEY.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 20:00:37 +0200
Hi,

My client recently upgraded their ADSM clients to V3.1.1 on AIX 4.2
platforms. Nothing else in their ADSM backup configurations changed. They
now cannot issue 'onbar -b -w' or they get the following error:

Member bsashr10.o not found or file is not an archive
Member bsashr10.o not found or file is not an archive    (yes, twice the
same line)
Could not load library /usr/lib/ibsad001.a(bsashr10.o)
Error was: No such file or directory

We followed through each step in the README.API doc and cannot determine
the cause of our problem. Is this a known problem with Informix ONBAR and
ASDM V3.1.1?

Any ideas?

Campbell Esplin