ADSM-L

is there a sco client which i can use for redhat linux5.0??

1998-04-13 23:42:36
Subject: is there a sco client which i can use for redhat linux5.0??
From: Yu Chen <ychen AT NCTR.FDA DOT GOV>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 22:42:36 -0500
hi adsmers,

can someone point me to the right direction? i need a adsm client running
on redhat linux5.0. i tried sco.v2r1m6. didn't work. gave me a "cann't
execute binary" error. i didn't do ibcs installation part 'cause someone
has told me redhat comes with it. and i did see those files under /dev.
i'm pretty sure i did everything else.

any suggestion or help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

yu chen