ADSM-L

Re: Notification & Monitoring software

1998-04-13 13:21:08
Subject: Re: Notification & Monitoring software
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 13:21:08 -0400
We are also in the exploration process of finding a reporting product
that can summarize all the activity and we would
like desktop users to be notified when backup has not occurred similar
to DANTZ's Retrospect Remote software which
alerts the user through a desktop message which is called by the backup
agent.

We are investigating Tivoli at this time but are in the early stages.
CR

Cris Robinson
Senior Technical Analyst
Desktop Services Technical Support