ADSM-L

Re: Hard-to-read postings

1998-04-10 12:02:29
Subject: Re: Hard-to-read postings
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 11:02:29 -0500
Okay, I took Jim's suggestion.  I set up ADSM-L in my personal address book
and set it as an internet address.  Now I'm typing this note without making
any special attempts (like hitting the enter key at the end of the line or
anything).   If this ends up with formatting characters for anyone could you
let me know.

If this doesn't work, I send my heartfelt apologies to those of you that get
formatting symbols, but I've given it my best shot (or at least the only shot
I have time for).  Unfortunately, I'm more of a "buyer" on this list than a
"seller" anyway so my formatted notes shouldn't cause too much pain.

---------------------- Forwarded by Betsy Moir/LAKE/CHMS/ABBOTT on 04/10/98
0/98

James_W._Doll AT NEWYORKLIFE DOT COM on 04/10/98 09:35:32 AM