ADSM-L

Re: NT SQL Connect Agent

1998-04-10 11:24:50
Subject: Re: NT SQL Connect Agent
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 11:24:50 -0400
Hello,

No.  The INCLUDE statement is not used to accomplish this.
The SQL Agent uses the SQL API to back up the necessary
data associated with a particular database.
It does not backup "files"; it backs up the data given to
it from the SQL API.
If you want to back up the actual files installed when
SQL server was installed (EXEs, DLLS, etc.), you should
use the ADSM backup/archive client.

Del Hoobler
ADSM Agent Development
IBM Corporation