ADSM-L

Re: NT SQL Connect Agent

1998-04-10 11:07:47
Subject: Re: NT SQL Connect Agent
From: "Kerssen, Larry" <Larry.Kerssen AT METROKC DOT GOV>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 08:07:47 -0700
Thanks Chris, I downloaded you SQL agent message from the archive and am
setting it up as you did.  I have one more question about the options
file for the SQL agent.  Do you use includes to direct the SQL backup
only to the SQL filespaces or does the SQL agent only backup the SQL
database files?   Thanks in advance for your help.