ADSM-L

Re: Hard-to-read postings

1998-04-10 09:33:45
Subject: Re: Hard-to-read postings
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 09:33:45 -0400
Betsy - We are predominantly a Unix shop and, alas, I have no
        familiarity with Lotus Notes.  Wish I could help.
The best I could suggest is checking Lotus-related newsgroups,
like:

        comp.groupware.lotus-notes.admin
        comp.groupware.lotus-notes.apps
        comp.groupware.lotus-notes.misc
        comp.groupware.lotus-notes.programmer

They may have some info on this.  Don't know where their archives are.

     Best wishes,  Richard Sims

(For completeness, I'm including your response below, to let you know
 how it arrived.  (Had some line wrapping.))
------------------
Good suggestion - I've had difficulty reading some of the postings myse=
Good suggestion - I've had difficulty reading some of the postings myse=
lf.
What I'm not sure about is what to do about my own "=3D" sign at the en=
d of
lines.

I send my postings via Lotus Notes.  Can you tell me what I need to do =
eliminate this problem?  Thanks.

Please ignore the following line.  I want to check and see if the "=3D"=
 sign
goes away if I actually press the enter key
at the end of the line instead of letting it wrap around.