ADSM-L

Re: Hard-to-read postings

1998-04-10 08:56:09
Subject: Re: Hard-to-read postings
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 07:56:09 -0500
Good suggestion - I've had difficulty reading some of the postings myself.
What I'm not sure about is what to do about my own "=" sign at the end of
lines.

I send my postings via Lotus Notes.  Can you tell me what I need to do to
eliminate this problem?  Thanks.

Please ignore the following line.  I want to check and see if the "=" sign
goes away if I actually press the enter key
at the end of the line instead of letting it wrap around.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 04/10/98 07:37:56 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET