ADSM-L

Re: Quickie question,

2015-10-04 17:59:01
Subject: Re: Quickie question,
From: owner-adsm-l (INTERNET.OWNERAD) at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 4/9/98 11:14AM
I agree with Angel - this sounds like a bug to me.  If it isn't a bug, but
rather a new "feature" of V3, could someone from IBM comment on why there was
a change?  I for one have many scheduled with short windows (to control when
they start), and they run for long periods of time - perhaps 12 hours.  I
only want "missed" as a status if the  scheduled event never occurred.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  owner-adsm-l (INTERNET.OWNERAD) at SNADGATE
Date:    4/9/98 11:14 AM

It seems to me that if your ADSM server is Version 3, then the scheduled
event will show missed is it is past its window.  It did not do this
with Version 2.  Version 2 marked the event as complete.  Our ADSM
server is AIX.  I am not sure it this is true on other Version 3
platforms.

Sounds like a version 3 bug to me.
Angel Boles

Westinghouse Electric